The School may at any time, and without assigning reasons, ask a parent to withdraw his/her ward, if such a course is in the best interest of the schol and the student.
A parent wishing to withdraw his ward must give at least one month's notice in writing or one month's fee in lieu of it. The Transfer Certificate and Examination Report Card will not be issued untill all school dues have been paid.